Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Intentional Captures

As we embark on a new year, there is a word on my mind that encompasses my thoughts for 2015 and that word is intentional. I need to be more intentional about enjoying photography and capturing the beautiful moments in life. This means my camera is going to be accompanying me everywhere I go. As I see overwhelming beauty that makes me want to pull the car over and capture it, I can do that. When family and friends are making precious memories, my camera will be available to document sweet moments. There are many areas of life I want to be more intentional about, but since this is a photography blog, I'll stick to this one thing. The other day as we were driving home after picking my daughter up from piano lessons, the scenery was just beautiful. It was a cool, crisp, sunny day as we drove through the gorgeous farmlands in our area. The colors and depths of beauty were tugging at my heart to seize the moment....to stop and "smell the roses" and give in to my passion to photograph the scenery in that moment. I did pull the car over to thank God through the lens of my camera by documenting His incredible display of art and beauty.


DSC02753 (1024x768)

 

 

DSC02754 (1024x768)

 

DSC02755 (1024x768)

 

DSC02756 (1024x768)

No comments:

Post a Comment